- Make bulk changes of your WooCommerce products prices, general information, inventory and products status.
- Change product type, attributes, generate variable goods in bulk.
- Find sales, inventory and customer data in Reports section.
- Import and export WooCommerce products, categories, customers, and orders from/to .csv, .xml, excel files.
- Work locally, offline and apply the changes only when you are ready.
- Use POS to accept orders via phone.
- WooCommerce v.5.4.0 and higher – 2.3.x
- WordPress v.5.7.2 and higher
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10, 8, 7, Server 2003
- Starting from 4Gb RAMFor small or med-size stores
- Screen resolutionFrom 1024×768
- Stable internet connection
* – Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** – We strongly recommend to backup database before making changes from Store Manager.
Trusted by world’s leading brands
Apart from the daily benefits it offers in terms of time and efficiency, I was particularly impressed by the opportunity it offered to work offline (for example, from a laptop computer on a train or plane). Also, being able to add more than 10 photos for one product in just one click is a great development!
Some retailers use it, above all, to manage their catalog, for example to reduce prices for a category of products by 20% for sales… again with just one click! Others will opt to use it to improve customer relations and to take advantage of its very powerful import/export functions. We are well known as a “difficult project company” but we have only one secret: we discovered PrestaShop Store Manager! In conclusion, in view of its low price and the time it saves traders (about 2 hours a day), it is an absolute must-have!