- Make bulk changes of your WooCommerce products prices, general information, inventory and products status.
- Change product type, attributes, generate variable goods in bulk.
- Find sales, inventory and customer data in Reports section.
- Import and export WooCommerce products, categories, customers, and orders from/to .csv, .xml, excel files.
- Work locally, offline and apply the changes only when you are ready.
- Use POS to accept orders via phone.
- WooCommerce v.5.4.0 – 2.3.x
- WordPress v.5.7.2 and higher
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10, 8, 7, Server 2003
- Starting from 4Gb RAMFor small or med-size stores
- Screen resolutionFrom 1024×768
- Stable internet connection
* – Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** – We strongly recommend to backup database before making changes from Store Manager.
Integrate with supplier, eBay, Amazon, QuickBooks.
Make niche / client / event / seasonal catalogs, brochures and flyers to offer them for your customers on special occasionsRead more
Get information for your products from the world’s largest open catalog with 3000000+ data-sheets and 10000+ brandsRead more
Sync data with local or global eBay marketplace to extend your markets (2-way integration coming soon)Read more
Sell on Amazon, in case you have UPC, ISBN, EAN (internationally registered product codes)Read more
Synchronise products, customers, orders with your accounting system / ERPRead more
Services provided by live humans, no robots were harmed 🙂
The service covers a products, categories, orders, customers and other data transfer from one WooCommerce store to another or other shopping cart.Read more
These services cover changing the existing license type to a more powerful one / prolongation of the update period with the access to the latest versions of the software.Read more
This service covers one-time development of new or modification of existing report of any level of complexity provided by eMagicOne technical engineer.Read more
Custom Import service covers one-time import provided by technical engineer, including complex rules or data input.Read more
eScraper service covers a data extraction from ecommerce store provided in a WooCommerce-compatible file based on your specific requirements.Read more
Trusted by world’s leading brands
Apart from the daily benefits it offers in terms of time and efficiency, I was particularly impressed by the opportunity it offered to work offline (for example, from a laptop computer on a train or plane). Also, being able to add more than 10 photos for one product in just one click is a great development!
Some retailers use it, above all, to manage their catalog, for example to reduce prices for a category of products by 20% for sales… again with just one click! Others will opt to use it to improve customer relations and to take advantage of its very powerful import/export functions. We are well known as a “difficult project company” but we have only one secret: we discovered PrestaShop Store Manager! In conclusion, in view of its low price and the time it saves traders (about 2 hours a day), it is an absolute must-have!