- Make bulk changes of your Magento Open Source and Adobe Commerce products prices, product information, inventory and products status.
- Change product type, product set, generate configurable combinations in bulk.
- Find sales, inventory and customer data in Reports section.
- Import and export Magento products, categories, attributes, customers and orders from/to .csv, .xml, excel files.
- Work locally, offline and apply the changes only when you are ready.
- Use POS to accept orders via phone.
- Open Source (Magento Community Edition):2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x – 1.6.x
- Adobe Commerce (Magento Enterprise Edition):2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52, 1.13.x
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10, 8, 7, Server 2003
- Starting from 4Gb RAMFor small or med-size stores
- Screen resolutionFrom 1024×768
- Stable internet connection
* – Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** – We strongly recommend to backup database before making changes from Store Manager.
Integrate with supplier, eBay, Amazon, QB, USPS
Make niche / client / event / seasonal catalogs, brochures and flyers to offer them for your customers on special occasionsRead more
Get information for your products from the world’s largest open catalog with 3000000+ data-sheets and 10000+ brandsRead more
Sync data with local or global eBay marketplace to extend your markets (2-way integration coming soon)Read more
Sell on Amazon, in case you have UPC, ISBN, EAN (internationally registered product codes)Read more
Synchronise products, customers, orders with your accounting system / ERPRead more
Use USPS extension to send packages and print labels automatically for a butch of orders. Easier shipping is hereRead more
Services provided by live humans, no robots were harmed 🙂
Get 60 minutes training provided by sales manager covering all aspects of site management related to products or services provided by eMagicOne.Read more
This service covers one-time live chat session for remote desktop training related to products developed by eMagicOne. The training is provided by technical engineer during 60 minutes.Read more
This service covers one-time development of new or modification of existing report of any level of complexity provided by eMagicOne technical engineer.Read more
eScraper service covers one-time data extraction service to a Magento-compatible file format.Read more
Trusted by world’s leading brands
Apart from the daily benefits it offers in terms of time and efficiency, I was particularly impressed by the opportunity it offered to work offline (for example, from a laptop computer on a train or plane). Also, being able to add more than 10 photos for one product in just one click is a great development!
Some retailers use it, above all, to manage their catalog, for example to reduce prices for a category of products by 20% for sales… again with just one click! Others will opt to use it to improve customer relations and to take advantage of its very powerful import/export functions. We are well known as a “difficult project company” but we have only one secret: we discovered PrestaShop Store Manager! In conclusion, in view of its low price and the time it saves traders (about 2 hours a day), it is an absolute must-have!