- Make bulk changes of your Magento Open Source and Adobe Commerce products prices, product information, inventory and products status.
- Change product type, product set, generate configurable combinations in bulk.
- Find sales, inventory and customer data in Reports section.
- Import and export Magento products, categories, attributes, customers and orders from/to .csv, .xml, excel files.
- Work locally, offline and apply the changes only when you are ready.
- Use POS to accept orders via phone.
- Open Source (Magento Community Edition):2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x – 1.6.x
- Adobe Commerce (Magento Enterprise Edition):2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199, 1.13.x
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10, 8, 7, Server 2003
- Starting from 4Gb RAMFor small or med-size stores
- Screen resolutionFrom 1024×768
- Stable internet connection
* – Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** – We strongly recommend to backup database before making changes from Store Manager.
Integrate with supplier, eBay, Amazon, QB, USPS
Make niche / client / event / seasonal catalogs, brochures and flyers to offer them for your customers on special occasionsRead more
Get information for your products from the world’s largest open catalog with 3000000+ data-sheets and 10000+ brandsRead more
Sync data with local or global eBay marketplace to extend your markets (2-way integration coming soon)Read more
Sell on Amazon, in case you have UPC, ISBN, EAN (internationally registered product codes)Read more
Synchronise products, customers, orders with your accounting system / ERPRead more
Use USPS extension to send packages and print labels automatically for a butch of orders. Easier shipping is hereRead more
Keep an eye on your business anytime and anywhere. Stay mobile becomes vitally important these days. Be fast, react on time, provide overservice – is what your customers expect from you. Get a handy tool to get information about your site in time.
A clear sight of detailed reports on your Magento data in your pocket.
Push-notifications when new customer/order comes.
Quick lookup of necessary products, searching them by ID, SKU or Name.
Control over multiple Magento stores.
Change order status right from mobile phone or tablet and send e-mail to customer.
Ability to call clients directly from the app.
Wide filtering possibilities for faster results viewing in application widget.
Control over multiple Magento stores.
Services provided by live humans, no robots were harmed 🙂
Get 60 minutes training provided by sales manager covering all aspects of site management related to products or services provided by eMagicOne.Read more
This service covers one-time live chat session for remote desktop training related to products developed by eMagicOne. The training is provided by technical engineer during 60 minutes.Read more
This service covers one-time development of new or modification of existing report of any level of complexity provided by eMagicOne technical engineer.Read more
eScraper service covers one-time data extraction service to a Magento-compatible file format.Read more
Trusted by world’s leading brands
Apart from the daily benefits it offers in terms of time and efficiency, I was particularly impressed by the opportunity it offered to work offline (for example, from a laptop computer on a train or plane). Also, being able to add more than 10 photos for one product in just one click is a great development!
Some retailers use it, above all, to manage their catalog, for example to reduce prices for a category of products by 20% for sales… again with just one click! Others will opt to use it to improve customer relations and to take advantage of its very powerful import/export functions. We are well known as a “difficult project company” but we have only one secret: we discovered PrestaShop Store Manager! In conclusion, in view of its low price and the time it saves traders (about 2 hours a day), it is an absolute must-have!